Monday, 20 June 2016

My Besties UK - Same But Different June - Baseball Bestie





Good morning....
and 
welcome back to my blog .... 


Today over at my besties uk we are having a same but different posting... each month we are having a post where the design team all use that same image ... to showcase the different styles of the design team, its lovely to see the different interpretations of  an image and they different styles of cards and projects that can be made....


The image can be purchased here... however if you hop on over to Besties UK and leave a comment for the design team you could win this fabulous digi for yourself ... you dont have to enter a challenge design and make a card... just stop by and leave a comment what could be easier ?  

The winner will be chosen at random from the commenters and announced on the first Monday of each month...

Here is my card for the same but different posting ....



Another cute image by Sherri Ann Baldy ... I have coloured her with copics quite bold colours for a change..and used some coredinations card from my stash..... the paper is from Magnolia  I decided to keep my card clean and simple for this posting

I hope I have inspired you to leave a comment for me and for the design team over at My Besties UK 


Thanks for Stopping by today 

Carol 

My Besties UK Design Team Co-ordinator 

6 comments:

  1. Love her Carol hugs Sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so pretty. Love the aubergine mono colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, this is a beautiful card. I love your colour choice and your colouring is gorgeous. Her trousers look fab!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a stunning card I love the image and the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Carol. The colours are stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely gorgeous design. What fabulous colours you've used. Great card x

    ReplyDelete