Monday, 6 June 2016

My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Flowers

Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... 

how the weeks are flying by  .... 


Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 

Anything Goes (A) & Flowers

You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  

You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project that uses the sketch

This is my design team card for the challenge. Why not visit the store here  and take a look at the fab designs available
You can purchase the image here from the store 




I have used some gorgeous blue coredinations with some Vintage Spring paper from Maja design

Coloured with copics in  shades of pink and blue turned out rather pretty .... Ribbons from my stash, flowers airbrushed with copics

I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx
& Pink

4 comments:

  1. She is coloured beautifully. Loving the little bows.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carol. You are right, the blue and pink are so pretty. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Carol love the soft colours you used
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Carol as always hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete