Monday, 2 May 2016

My Besties UK - Challenge - Anything Goes

Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... 

how the weeks are flying by  .... 

its May already and time for the the flowers to start blooming 

Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 

Anything Goes 

So I have to share this card with you today as it was published in the Papercrafting essentials magazine issue 131.... I was so excited when I saw my card published that I deiced it had to go on my blog.... one or two of you may have caught a glimpse already on the Bestie Facebook pages ....

You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  

This is my design team card for the challenge. Why not visit the store here  and take a look at the fab designs available
You can purchase this little cutie here 



I have used some pale lilac bazzil basics card and some of the printable papers from Sherri alone with this gorgeous image .... added some pearls and some vintage ribbon from creative expressions....
There are a lovely selection of the printable papers here

I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx
& Pink

2 comments:

  1. Carol this is so beautifully feminine. Love the colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Carol love the colours and the papers
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete