Monday, 4 April 2016

My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Pink




Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... 

how the weeks are flying by  .... 

its April and time for the showers hopefully we won't have too many of those 





Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 

Anything Goes (A) & Pink

You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes 
the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image  ....  

You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project that uses the sketch

This is my design team card for the challenge. Why not visit the store here  and take a look at the fab designs available
You can purchase the image here from the store 









I have used some dark grey coredinations card from the Tim Holtz distress collection - Pumice Stone with the fab pink Magnolia paper 
Coloured with copics in the same shades of pink and grey turned out rather pretty .... Ribbons from my stash, flowers airbrushed with copics, swirl and leaf die from Magnolia 

I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx
& Pink

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty little card, and such a lovely image. You've coloured it beautifully....I'm rubbish at colouring :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Carol and love the soft colours you used
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, I love this card. You have chosen beautiful colours and your design is gorgeous. The background looks amazing - so pretty and delicate and your colouring is exquisite - everything about this is just perfect to me.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carol in such pretty colours. Love your card design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Carol this is so chic. Just adore your gorgeous grey and pink colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete