Monday, 29 February 2016

My Besties Uk - Design Team Favourites - Blog Hop

Good Morning

At My Besties UK today the design team are showing all their favourite besties...

We are having a mini blog hop ... so to be in with a chance of winning some Besties for yourself you will need to stop by each of the girls blogs and leave them a cheery comment and also leave one the MY Besties UK blog 

No need to make a card just hop on by and look at the beautiful cards the girls have made with these delightful images by Sherri Baldy 

You can purchase the images in her Etsy Store here


Here are my favourites









Such a cutie pie dancing in the rain, I loved the spring colours I used here they matched up perfectly with my card













here I only used a part of the image of the couple to   make this gorgeous wedding card for a friend of my daughter.  I used Maja papers her to co-ordinate with the burgundy card.







Heaven little Sailor boy just the ticket for any young man.








One of my favourite christmas images, there are so many to choose from ...






Cute card I card for my friend who had a beautiful baby girl
And finally Daisy Do It All ... she reminds me of myself always cleaning 





Your are here
http://silverpaws1957.blogspot.co.uk 
Next blog 

 http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk/

your final stop

Besties UK 


Thanks for stopping by today
I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment

Carol
x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Carol ! They are all beautiful, but I prefer the first one, cutie pie dancing in the rain! So cute and indeed love the spring colors ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous array of such fun and pretty cards.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog hop card Carol, it's super cute coloured in all blue, a beautiful set out card. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Caro!! Todos tus proyectos están super hermosos!! Me encanto la tarjeta de Navidad. Saludos desde Venezuela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are amazing, coloring is great and I love the Bestie's digi stamps. Just came across them so need to get some.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, all of your card choices are absolutely beautiful - I can't pick one - I love them all!.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely selection of cards...I think the little sailor boy is my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great selection of favourites, Carol - I love the little 'Sailor Boy'.

    It was fun joining in the Blog Hop and a great way to celebrate the Leap Year.

    Best wishes,
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many beautiful images, I certainly can't imagine having to choose a favorite ONE! Each and every card creation is fabulous and a nice array of colors, Carol.

    ReplyDelete