Thursday, 3 December 2015

My Besties - New Release Party

Good Morning...... and welcome to my blog







I have been working with the fabulous new image released today by Sherri Ann Baldy she is so cute with her string of fairy lights ... although I have used christmas paper you could make a card at any time of the year with this gorgeous image.









I have coloured her with copics using the scandinavian technique which is very pale and different from the techniques I would normally use.






The papers are from Maja design and layered with some coredinations card from my stash.  The flowers are from wild orchid crafts and the organza ribbon and pearls from my craft box.







Thanks for stopping by today 

Carol 
x

3 comments:

  1. Beatiful card Carol and I love the colouring, fabulous. Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is a really beautiful card. Your Scandinavian colouring is exquisite and your card design looks lovely with the pretty details you have added.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete