Monday, 2 November 2015

MY Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Gold

Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... 
how the weeks are flying by  .... 
its November and we should be thinking about christmas shopping...
but instead we are colouring these lovely images by Sherri

Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 

Anything Goes (A) & GOLD (B)

You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  

You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project that includes gold... 

This is my design team card for the challenge. 
Why not visit the store here  and take a look at the fab designs available
You can purchase the image here from the store 




I have used some coredinations card in bon bon and the lovely magnolia paper from th eautum collection which was in my stash, to co-ordinate with the papers and some gorgeous gold mirri card, the soft gold ribbon to finish. I coloured her with copics, really love the mushroom or maybe its a toadstool......

I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Carol as always hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is wonderful (especially the mushroom/toadstool) and I love your pretty card design.
    Sue...xxx





    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol. I just love this cute image, the colours you have used are beautiful.
    Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this Carol - she is so cute love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card and image, gorgeous colours love the pop of gold.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete