Tuesday, 17 November 2015

My Besties New Release - Zen Art

Good Morning......

Welcome to my blog today I am showcasing this beautiful  Zen Art Cat by Sherri Baldy ..... 

So beautiful I keep my card so very simple and layered it up on black and white and added a ribbon and some card candi to finish it off


This image is coloured with Copics, Copic Multiliners, At you spica and distress ink pens... the image lends itself to a multitude of colouring mediums and its very hard to choose just one....

You can purchase the image in the store here 



Thanks for stopping by today 

Carol 
x

6 comments:

  1. Carol, this is gorgeous - I love the colours you have used and am very much in awe of how patient you must be to do all the detail in this design so beautifully.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet image, elegant design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the zen art cat, beautifully coloured.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is stunning I love the image the design works so well. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Carol how utterly fabulous is this image, stunning hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete