Monday, 5 October 2015

My Besties UK - Challenge - Anything Goes & Not a Square Card

Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... how the weeks are flying by  .... its October and soon we will be thinking about Christmas
Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 

Anything Goes (A) & Not A Square card(B)

You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  

You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project that is not a square card... 

This is any project that is either anything goes or not a square card..... 
This is my design team card for the challenge. Why not visit the store here  and take a look at the fab designs available
You can purchase the image here from the store 



I have used some coredinations card in cream and the lovely new papers available from coredinations which I purchased whilst on holiday in Florida earlier in the year .. added some flowers from wild orchid craft coloured with copics and some ribbons  to complete the finished effect

I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx

5 comments:

  1. Super card Carol, love the shape, and the fabulous soft colours, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is a beautiful easel card. Such gorgeous colouring and lovely elegant colours.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol. I love these soft colours and the image is so cute. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Carol so delicate Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Carol as always hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete