Monday, 3 August 2015

My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Long Hair

Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... how the weeks are flying by  .... August already ....
Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 

Anything Goes (A) & Long Hair(B)

You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  


You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project with long hair ... 



This is any project that includes Long Hair..... I made this card especially for someone whose daughter was 30 only a few days ago.... she wanted long blonde hair and blue eyes what more could you ask for with this gorgeous image 
This is my design team card for the challenge. Why not visit the store here  and take a look at the fab designs available, the image I used can be purchased here 

I have used some bazzil card in a tiffany blue shade..going for a an easel card to make it just a little more special.. with some maja design paper from my stash, the lovely ribbon lace and flowers completed s soft girly look.

I used softer colours to colour the image and airbrush the flowers and was pleased with he results 


I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 




Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Carol, love the little cutie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol
    Beautiful card. I really like the soft colouring on this one, she's a gorgeous girlie.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol, I like the image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelycard Carol love the pastel colours and design love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, this is a beautiful card. Your coluring is wonderful and I love that image and your pretty easel card design...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete