Saturday, 15 August 2015

My Besties UK - Apple Blossom Party


Good morning....and welcome back to my blog .... 

Today over at my besties uk we are having an 
APPLE BLOSSOM PARTY

The image can be purchased here... however if you hop on over to Besties UK and leave a comment for the design team you could win a fabulous digi for yourself ... you dont have to enter a challenge design and make a card... just stop by and leave a comment what could be easier ?  

The winner will be chosen at random from the commenters and announced on the 7th September

Here is my card for the Apple blossom party ....




Another cute image by Sherri Ann Baldy ... I have coloured her with copics...and used the fab apple blossom papers and pocket letters by Sherri Ann Baldy they are all available in the shop

I hope I have inspired you to leave a comment for me and for the design team over at My Besties UK 


Thanks for Stopping by today 

Carol 

My Besties UK Design Team Co-ordinator 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, what a beautiful card. I love the little pockets you have created to tuck little messages into, so cute.
    Lots of love Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, This is a lovely card. I love you pretty colour scheme and the lovely details you have added which mean there is something wonderful to look at everywhere! Beautiful Easel card design too...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and I do love this little cutie.
    hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete