Monday, 6 July 2015

My Besties Uk Challenge - Anything Goes & Summer


Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... how the weeks are flying by  
Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 

Anything Goes (A) & Summer(B)

You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  



You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project with Summer as the theme...


This is any project that includes a something summery
This is my design team card for the challenge, I loved this soft and magical image by Sherri so pretty .you can purchase it here. or visit the store here  and take a look at the fab designs available

I have used some pink coredinations card stock from my purchases in Florida whilst on holidays. 
The paper is from maja design so pretty and pastel for the summer.

I love the violet and grey tones in the copic pens they come out so pretty and  used both sides of the paper love being able to turn the paper to get a perfect match .... finished it off with some pearls and lovely satin ribbon ....


I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 



Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this Carol so pretty and delicate in pink Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Carol ,love the image and perfect colours for her too ..Christine :) xx

    ReplyDelete