Monday, 6 April 2015

MY Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Love

Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... how the weeks are flying by Easter already ....

Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 


Anything Goes (A) & Love(B)

You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  



You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project with Love ... 

This is any project that includes love, oh how excited I was to be able to play with the fab new Molly Love Bug image she is just adorable
This is my design team card for the challenge, I loved this image by Sherri so pretty .. Why not visit the store.... she can be purchased here  and take a look at the fab designs available

I have used some coredinations card stock from my stash..using and easel fold for my card shape... with some magnolia paper from my stash, the lovely ribbon was from creative expressions and the die from Sue Wilson.

I used the r35, 37, 39 combination to match up with the card and w0, 2 4 6 to to compliment  loved the tones when it was completed, add the the die cut to finish it off and a bow 


I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 


Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx

5 comments:

  1. This is a fab design, Carol - love your choice of Bestie too.

    Hope you had a great Easter weekend.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carol, A fabulous card and lovely image. Great colours.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this Carol - my favourite colour too and great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carol, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Carol hugs Sue xx


    ReplyDelete