Monday, 20 April 2015

My Besties - Same but Different - April Showers

Good morning....

and welcome back to my blog .... 
Today over at my besties uk we are having a same but different posting... each month we are having a post where the design team all use that same image ... to showcase the different styles of the design team, its lovely to see the different interpretations of  an image and they different styles of cards and projects that can be made....

The image can be purchased here... however if you hop on over to Besties UK and leave a comment for the design team you could win this fabulous digi for yourself ... you dont have to enter a challenge design and make a card... just stop by and leave a comment what could be easier ?  

The winner will be chosen at random from the commenters and announced on the first Monday of each month...

Here is my card for the same but different posting ....




Another cute image by Sherri Ann Baldy ... I have coloured her with copics using the YG tones makes quite a change .....I had some card left over from a  class  so thought I would use it and the paper up on this occasion  the lace was left over from another project added a few gems, the flowers were made... just using punches... quite a simple card but nice to use up some left over pieces for a change ... .. was only left with a few scraps for the box which I give away to a group who have no funding for their crafts... all comes in handy somewhere or another .....

I hope I have inspired you to leave a comment for me and for the design team over at My Besties UK 
Thanks for Stopping by today 

Carol 

My Besties UK Design Team Co-ordinator 


xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carol hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just Gorgeous Carol .. its such a cute image .. Hugz Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything about this Carol xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carol, I like the design and the lovely colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is just super cute! I love your layout and the coloring. Be sure and share this at the SSS Challenge blog. (Scrabook Stamp Society Challenge) Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fresh spring colours you used on your design, hun.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the yellows..its a funny colour to use as there is always a strange difference between yellows both in pens and pencils but you have had no problem ,this looks fab :)xx

    ReplyDelete