Monday, 2 March 2015

My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Bling


Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... how the weeks are flying by March already ....

Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 


Anything Goes (A) & Bling(B)


You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  


You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project with Bling ... 

This is any project that includes bling, oh how excited I was to be able to play with the fab new Blakely Ann image she is just adorable
This is my design team card for the challenge, I loved this image by Sherri so pretty .. This image can be purchased from the store here 

I have used some bazzil card stock from my stash the colour is coastal...using grand labels one for my card shape... with some magnolia paper from my stash, the lovely ribbon was from meiflower and the flowers are from Wild orchid crafts.

I used the BG0000, 00, 01 combination to match up with the card and r81, 83, 85 to match this pink loved the tones when it was completed, add the flowers to finish it off and used some wire to make the twirly stems, added a few sparkly gems and a little glitz using an At you Spica pen... added a flourish using a Sue Wilson die and love the stitched circle die by Die-namics



I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 



Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx

7 comments:

  1. just love this Carol the colours are perfect xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Carol hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol this is a gorgeous card the image is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card. She is gorgeous. The colours are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Carol, I love this image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just super cute and girly. Loving the aqua and pink and pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete