Monday, 2 February 2015

My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Silver

Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... how the weeks are flying by ....



Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 



Anything Goes (A) & Silver(B)



You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  



You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project with Silver ... 


This is any project that includes silver, oh how excited I was to be able to play with the fab new die I had purchased called chicken wire from Die-namics sing some silver card from my stash...



This is my design team card for the challenge, I loved this image by Sherri so pretty .. This image can be purchased from the store here 

I have used some pumice stone coredinations, with some magnolia paper from my stash, the lovely ribbon was from woodware and the flowers are from Wild orchid crafts.

I used warm greys and reds to complete my colouring loved the tones when it was completed, add the flowers to finish it off and used the stems tomato the twirly stems


I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx







7 comments:

  1. I love this Carol the colours are perfect and love the layout too jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card very cute image.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol, I like the sweet image and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card as always Carol hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always! hugs Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation. I love your coloring. Big Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete