Monday, 19 January 2015

My Besties UK - Same But Different - Blakely Ann

Good morning....

and welcome back to my blog .... 
Today over at my besties uk we are having a same but different posting... each month we are having a post where the design team all use that same image ... to showcase the different styles of the design team, its lovely to see the different interpretations of  an image and they different styles of cards and projects that can be made....

The image can be purchased here... however if you hop on over to Besties UK and leave a comment for the design team you could win this fabulous digi for yourself ... you dont have to enter a challenge design and make a card... just stop by and leave a comment what could be easier ?  

The winner will be chosen at random from the commenters and announced on the first Monday of each month...



Here is my card for the same but different posting ....



Such a cute image I coloured her with copics using yellows quite different for me not colours i would usually pick out ... however having had a bit of  a tidy up in the craft room I discovered this lovely paper so matched it up with some core'dinations and some century pearl pale yellow.


I used a distress ink pen(peeled paint) to create the faux stitching and used both sides of the paper, looked int he ribbon box and found the perfect match of willow ribbon by woodware and the lovely pale yellow satin from meiflower along with a little pearl buckle, its a bit fiddly but with the aid of a bow maker you can tie a small bow and then a larger bow over the top remembering to add the buckle as you pass the ribbon over the smaller bow....

I hope I have inspired you to leave a comment for me and for the design team over at My Besties UK 
Thanks for Stopping by today 

Carol 

My Besties UK Design Team Co-ordinator 
xx



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carol that is such a pretty image I love the colours you have used, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of this, Carol - I can't believe how many different looks there are amongst the design team. Your card is really pretty - I love the splash of yellow amongst the more neutral tones.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable - yellow is a colour I would not think of using either but it looks great Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, I like the colours and the die cut tree
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Carol . loving the tree also ... Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always! hugs Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning card. Love the delicate yellows and greens. Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, i love the colours. Please can you let me know the name of the die cut on the right-hand side of the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi its a spellbinder d-lite - whimsical tree x

      Delete