Monday, 29 December 2014

My Besties Uk Challenge - Anything Goes & Vintage

Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... how the weeks are flying by ....

Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 


Anything Goes (A) & Vintage(B)


You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  


You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project with vintage ... 

This is any project that is of a Vintage theme, not something I usually do ... however it has allowed me to practice shading with greys and play with my airbrushing system.  


This is my design team card for the challenge, I loved this image by Sherri so pretty and I thought she fitted well with our vintage theme .. This image can be purchased from the store here 

I have used some walnut stain coredinations, with some Maja design paper from my stash, the lovely ribbon was from trim craft, the flowers are from Wild orchid crafts and have been sprayed with copics using an airbrushing system

I used warm greys to shade the shadows on the image then applied one layer of colour over them to get a vintage effect, added some lace and pearls with the lovely organza ribbon to finish...


I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx






8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Carol love the layout and the colours love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carol, I love this image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Carol and colors Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, truly lovely, Carol !! Your coloring is great and I love the shade that the flowers came out - very complementary to the vintage card look. Happy new 2015 to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is truly beautiful! hugs Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color choices and design. Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  8. just gorgeous Carol .. hugz Deb

    ReplyDelete