Monday, 15 December 2014

My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Poinsettia

Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... how the weeks are flying by ....

Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 


Anything Goes (A) & Poinsettia (B)


You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  


You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project with poinsettia ... 

This is any project that includes something with 
poinsettia  .... .... its getting near to Christmas so we are all very busy just now and you can find these flowers in abundance...



This is my design team card for the challenge, I loved this image by Sherri so pretty and I wanted to use reds with this lovely tartan ribbon .. This image can be purchased from the store here 

I have used some red coredinations, with some Magnolia paper from my stash, the lovely ribbon was from Woodware, the dies are from the new spellbinders range Decorative elements labels 39 and the matching labels 39.

It was coloured with copics, r24, 27, 29 for her coat and boots, yg63, 67 for the greens and e50, 51, 53 for her skirt, the usual e000, 00, 11, 21, 04 and r 20 for her skin.

Kept this one clean and simple for a change, love the poinsettia on her hat and boots.


I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx




13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and lovely image.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carol, I love this image and the ribbon
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! your colouring is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, as always, beautiful work.
    Hugs Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card carol. I love the image and the tartan ribbon. Georgina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card carol my favourite colours too Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow carol such a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol This such a beautiful card with such lovely details. Hugs Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is truly beautiful! hugs Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Carol xx Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. When the snow falls down to earth
    We love sitting by the hearth
    Singing songs of Christmas time
    Listening to churchs bells chime

    I wish you a Merry Christmas.
    Greetings from Germany
    Anja

    your card is wonderful and beautiful... love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is colored up so pretty, and I love the intricate diecut you used around it. Love the main focus on the cute image. Wishing you a blessed and happy Christmas, Carol !!

    ReplyDelete