Monday, 1 December 2014

Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Stars

Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... how the weeks are flying by ....

Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 


Anything Goes (A) & Stars(B)


You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  


You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project with Stars ... 

This is any project that includes something with Stars .... .... its getting near to Christmas so we are all very busy just now 



This is my design team card for the challenge, I loved this image by Sherri so pretty and I wanted to practice blending with copics .. This image can be purchased from the store here 

I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx



10 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Carol - love the unusual image.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful Carol I love this image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and what a lovely image.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful Carol I love it
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Carol. your colouring is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card and fabulous coloring. Love, Love, Love it. Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this really beautiful hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is truly beautiful! hugs Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete