Monday, 17 November 2014

My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Curls

Good morning and welcome back to my blog ... how the weeks are flying by ....

Today over at Besties UK we have a new challenge 


Anything Goes (A) & Curls(B)


You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....  


You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a  project with curls ... 

This is any project that includes something with Curls .... .... its getting near to Christmas so we are all very busy just now, I used 
that grand labels one and spellbinders ovals, the paper is from Maja design and the flowers from wild orchid crafts.



This is my design team card for the challenge, I loved this image by Sherri so pretty and I wanted to practice using the paler shades .. This image can be purchased from the store here 

I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Carol .. such a cute little image ive not seen her before ill have to look out for her .. and beautifully presented.. Hugz Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Carol the image is great not see this one before xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, Carol - love all the pastel tones on your card and what a fab image. Hope you have a great week.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol this is just gorgeous ~ I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohh Carol she is just gorgeous!!! I just want to pinch her cheeks!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and design I love the soft colors you used
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card and the soft colours and not forgetting the image love Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Carol, I love the image and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is she !! I love your colouring Carol. What a stunning card. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shaped card and colouring. Very pretty.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, such pretty subtle colors you've used to color this cutie up, and lovely background papers. Nice addition of the pearls and the lace is totally elegant. Fantastic card, Carol !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation, I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete