Monday, 11 August 2014

Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Flowers

Good Morning and welcome back to the latest challenge at Besties UK ... today we have a new challenge the theme is

Anything Goes (A) - Flowers (B)

(more than one flower )


You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....

You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a Flowers project ( More than one flower must be stated on your blog to qualify for the extra digi)


This is my design team card for the challenge, I loved this image she is so cute and reminded me of picking peas when I was a child would I have ever found a sweet little fairy at the bottom of the garden, she can be purchased at the store here

Flowers and leaves from Magnolia dies.


Recipe  

Materials

1 /2 sheet bazzil basics lilac card
1/2 sheet white embossed card
Brads
White A4 card x 2
Printed image - img377
Ribbon

Tools
Spellbinders dies - Grand labels 4, Elegant Labels 4, small labels 4
Magnolia - Leaf, Vintage Daisies
Copics

To make this card I folded an a4 piece of card then cut the grand labels 4 on the fold to create a base card, I then cut the same label size from the embossed card,
I cut the elegant label 4 from the lilac card and the image using small labels 4, I affixed the lilac label with glue gel to get some dimensions and coloured my image with copics.
I affixed my image with tape to the lilac card,
I cut out an assortment of flowers and leaves and layered them up with brads in the centre then arranged on one side of the card.
I tied a triple bow with a bow maker and affixed this with glue gel.... simple but effective 


I used the following copics to colour my image
Skin - e000, 00, 11, 21, 04, r21, rv10

Bubbles/Flowers - v20, v22, v25, v28, r21
Hair - e15, e17, e18
Leaf - yg21, yg23, yg25

I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws


Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx


Also for the following challenges:-

http://mybestiesdutchgirlsdesigns.blogspot.nl - anything goes with a fancy pants x
http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk - flowers, ribbon, dies x
http://artesaniasmyfavorites.blogspot.de - Anything goes x
http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk  - in the garden x
http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.nl - anything goes & metal (brads) x


16 comments:

  1. lovely card Carol i just adore those flowers and such a beautiful colour - Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Carol!

    Thanks for having you around in our midsummer challenge at MBDGD!

    Love, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol, I love the image the colours and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol this is gorgeous I love the image you have used also the wonderful flowers and colours, a real beauty.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations you were one of the winners of the My~Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Please contact Yolie at yoliejustcreate@gmail.com with your digital image/s selection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Ich bin begeistert. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Carol, deine Karte ist sooooooooooo schön und sehr bezaubernd, danke dass du an der My Bestie Challenge Deutschland mitmachst
    glg Getrude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and sweet card! Thank you for joining our challenge My Besties Spanish

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww such a gorgeous card Carol

    Love the colours and the Flowers you have used

    Gorgeous DT Inspiration for the AG/Flowers Challenge at UK Besties

    Hugs Kerrie x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card. Love the lilac colors showcasing the My Besties image. Big Hugs from a fellow crafter and your newest followers. AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card love your flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  12. just Beautiful Carol ... xx Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol. It was fab to meet you today :) This is such a sweet creation, I like the lilac and green together. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining our challenge at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs.
    I love this image and you colored her in those beautiful soft purple / pink colors.
    Beautiful.
    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete