Monday, 28 July 2014

Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & the letter P

Good Morning and welcome back to the latest challenge at Besties UK ... today we have a new challenge the theme is

Anything Goes + The Letter P

(Anything beginning with P )

You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....

You can enter an ANYTHING GOES project or a The Letter P project ( everything starting with the letter P must be stated on your blog to qualify for the extra digi)

This is my design team card for the challenge, I loved this image she is so cute and reminded me of my daughter when she did dancing lessons, she can be purchased at the store here

For me the Letter P is paper, pearls, pink, pretty ....

Recipe  

Materials

1 MDF Heart - MDF MAN
1/2 sheet patterned paper
Small piece of green card
Pearls
White A4 card



Tools
Spellbinders dies - Ovals and scalloped Ovals
Memory box dies - Dogwood rose & dogwood rose outline
Magnolia - Parosol
Copics

To make this card I covered the front of the MDF heart with some patterned paper, then coloured the edges with the chisel end of G24 copic pen.  I cut out a scalloped oval from the green card then affixed that to the heart with glue gel.  Leaving that aside to dry I cut out my image using the plain ovals, I coloured it with copics.

I cut out the flowers with the dogwood rose dies and only used the leaves from the solid die and the flowers and leaves from the outline. I used the magnolia parasol die with the white card the flowers and parasol are also coloured with copics I added pearls to complete the flowers. I affixed the image and the flowers then tied a triple bow to finish at the top adding a hanging loop.

I used the following copics to colour my image
Skin - e000, 00, 11, 21, 04, r20
Eyes - yg25, g24
Clothing - r000, 00, 01, g20, 21,24
Hair - e41, 42, 43, 44
Shading - r0000, r00, & colourless blender

I hope I have inspired you to take part in our challenge .... thanks for stopping by today to visit 

Carol

SilverPaws
Besties UK DT Co-ordinator xx

13 comments:

  1. I have her and haven't used her yet, great inspiration your heart is stunning .
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one Carol she is realy pretty
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Carol, I love the image the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. carol this is so delicate and stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. S cute Carol I love the heart shape and the image is so pretty .. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Carol this is so beautiful love the image you have used and what a stunning design, superb project.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image & what you have done with it especially love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this Carol - your colouring is beautiful - such a lovely design
    love Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore your card, it's beautiful, The image is P for Perfect!! Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! this is truly beautiful, I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my days! i love love love the colours you have used! and that die of the umbrella is just divine!!!! beautiful! love Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautifully coloured and designed. Just love the heart shape and pretty flowers.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful ideas - so fantastic made !
    I like your blog and enjoy each visit by you !
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete