Monday, 2 June 2014

New Challenge Besties UK - Anything Goes + Time for Tea

Good Morning and welcome back to the latest challenge at Besties UK ... today we have a new challenge the theme is

Time for Tea


You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes and a special priced digi available to purchase, the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....

This is my design team card for the challenge, I had to make a card for a friend who is having a baby soon and I fell in love with this image Tea Time Tippi she is just so cute.  I have recently been to America and bought these beautiful papers while I was there....  This is a simple card and requires few tools and only 3 pieces of paper.





Recipe  

1/2 Sheet coredinations cardstock
1/2 sheet pretty paper
1 sheet A4 cream card
Lace & ribbon 

Tools:-
Spellbinders Ovals plain and scalloped
Cherish border - memory box

This card was kept very simple to showcase the image rather than the embellishments, card size 14.5cm square, layered .5cm smaller for card and paper.
I used the Oval Spellbinders to cut around the image
Coloured with copics 
Layered the die cut ribbon and lace then added the image

Copics Used:-
Skin tones - e000, e00, e11, e21, e04, r20
Hair - e23, e25, e27, e29
Eyes - e08, e17
Clothing/teacups -rv66, rv34, rv32, e37, e50, e51, e53, yg63, yg99

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog today and that I have inspired you to take part in our challenge 

thanks for stopping by to visit

Carol - SilverPaws 
Besties UK Design Team Co-ordinator

I will also be entering my card in the following challenges

http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com.au
- Pick a colour, I used the Fuchsia colour in the flowers above the door

http://artesaniasmyfavorites.blogspot.de
All+ option wedding or birthday - I would send this card for a birthday x

http://mybestiesfriendship.blogspot.de
Anything goes 




16 comments:

  1. Love your Card Carol.. love how you always add a recipe of what you used .. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colurs or your card - seriously need to get some copics - so simple yet so effective lovely Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your colours - seriously need to invest in some copics - so simple yet so effective lovely card Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Carol,
    wunderschön ist deine Karte geworden. Ich bin ganz begeistert von der Coloration und der Gestaltung. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der 3.My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol it's a beautiful card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, hun - I adore that fuschia colour and your colouring is fab.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Carol, I like this sweet image, the colours and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol ,wow i love the purple colours -my fav! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at the #3 My-bestie german design challenge,it is a great honour for me that you join our challenge.Wishing you good luck and a lot of fun!
    Hugs Gudrun DT Koordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Carol, love the colours x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Carol I love the colors you used
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deine Karte ist wieder wunderschön geworden
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty indeed... Love the take on Tea challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. great work and cute card, thanks for joining our challenge this month at My Besties Germany Challenge.
    hugs Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Deine Karte ist bezaubernd schön, perfekt coloriert ! Die Farbwahl ergibt ein elegantes Erscheinungbild !
    Freut mich, daß Du bei unserer "My Besties Deutschland Challenge" teilnimmst.
    Viel Glück
    Alles liebe Helga

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ein wunderschöne Karte.
    Danke für dein Teilname an My Besties Deutschland.
    LG Geesje

    ReplyDelete