Monday, 16 June 2014

Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes + Add A Little Sparkle

Good Morning and welcome back to the latest challenge at Besties UK ... today we have a new challenge the theme is

Anything Goes Add A Little Sparkle

(Anything that sparkles, glistens or glitters )

You can enter the challenge here 'My Besties UK' we have some fab digis as prizes and a special priced digi available to purchase, the rules are up to 3 entries with a Bestie Image and one without so you can enter up to 4 times ....

This is my design team card for the challenge, I had to make a card for a a little boy who will soon be One and I thought this one fitted the bill... I used image 210.

Recipe  

Materials

1 sheet white A4 card
1/2 sheet pale blue coredinations card
1/2 sheet Bazzil Kraft card
White card for printing
1/4 sheet double sided paper
White card candi - coloured with copic e44
Hessian ribbon

Tools

Spellbinders Labels 28
copics
At you spica - sparkly pen

To Make it up

Take A4 card and fold in half, cut to 14.5 cm square
Take blue card and cut square 14cm square
Take craft card and cut to 13.5 square
Take patterned paper and cut to 13cm square then cut into 2 equal pieces
Layer the kraft card onto the blue then layer paper onto the kraft card turing the patterns top and bottom
Cut three strips blue 14 x 2.5cm, kraft 13.5 x 2cm paper 13 x 1.5cm layer and affix over join
Add hessian ribbon and coloured card candi
Cut blue labels 28 and cut image outside the shape using labels 28, using same label draw around the outer and cut out in kraft card
Colour image add sparkle with spica pen and layer up, affix to card 14.5cm square

Copics Used

Skin - e000, e00, e11, e21, e04, r20
Eyes - e15, e97, e99
Hair - e23, e25, e27, e29, e49
Top/Shoes - B41, B52
Trousers - e40, e41, e43, e44



I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog today and that I have inspired you to take part in our challenge 

thanks for stopping by to visit

Carol - SilverPaws 
Besties UK Design Team Co-ordinator

Entering challenges:-

http://artesaniasmyfavorites.blogspot.de - Anything Goes
http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk - Anything Goes





20 comments:

  1. Loving your little boy Bestie .. hes so cute ..Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that you used a little boy Bestie, hun - and lovin his sparkly jeans.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ,such a cute little boy ,i am so glad that you share this awsome card with us at My-Bestie German Design challenge.The colours match perfect together and the card design is beautiful.Love to see your gorgeous cards again .
    Hugs Gudrun DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deine Karte ist wunderschön, freue mich dass du an der My Bestie Challenge mitmachst
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful Carol.

    gr karin and


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely MB male card, love the colour combo too.
    Glad you have joined our My Besties Deutschland challenge, please come back soon, goodluck,
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Carol! I have had so much fun visiting your blog today and seeing all the My Besties you've done. ADORABLE, sweet, PRECIOUS, beautifully colored! Thank you for including the recipe and bringing them to life with your creative card designs. It's been a pleasure visiting your blog, and I have become your newest google follower. hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol this is such a fabulous creation I love that image that you have coloured beautifully, great colours I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow!!!! he is just so gorgeous!!!!! such a beautiful card and your colouring is fab! love Davinia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful card!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Carol love thats its a little boy what a lovely colour combination one of my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society... wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hallo liebe Carol,
    eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Ich bin begeistert von der Coloration und Gestaltung. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is soooooo cute, love your card, hugs Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Carol I like it
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carol thanks for your lovely comment like you I'm addicted to Besties, I haven't tried the boys yet he is a real cutie, I am a follower now so I don't miss your beautiful creations.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  18. a very nice card.
    Thabk you for joining us at My Besties Deutschland and scrapbookstampsocietychallenge.
    LG Geesje

    ReplyDelete